Step Forward Podiatry: Friendly, Professional Care
Three Locations on Auckland’s North Shore
Step Forward Podiatry works alongside other health professionals within the Fred Thomas Health facility and Birkenhead. We are highly motivated to provide you with quality care and exceptional service. There are many different complications which can occur with your feet and lower limbs, and visiting a qualified Podiatrist can help you understand and fix any issues you may be experiencing.
- Comprehensive appointments
- Latest technology used for assessing gait
- Sterilised instruments & clean clinical environment
- Personalised assessment & treatment for each patient
- Use of NZ made custom and pre-fabricated orthotics
- Two locations: Takapuna and Birkenhead
- Easy Parking
- Appointments 6 days a week
- Early, Late and Saturday appointments available
- No referral required
- ACC registered
- ACC funded orthotics available
We use the latest technology to provide personalised assessments and comprehensive treatment for all our patients. No referral required, call us today or book online:
Latest Podiatry News & Articles
We push our bodies to the limit when we take up running. The forces which get channelled through our legs and feet are three times our body weight – so we shouldn’t be surprised when many podiatry patients who are runners develop issues in their lower limb and feet...
5 year olds can be smart, and teach us how to tie shoe laces! http://www.scarymommy.com/5-year-olds-shoe-tying-tutorial-goes-viral/
Gout often affects the feet, so as Podiatrists we see this often. This is a great article speaking about gout and a few things you should know about it. The Gout: what you need to know and 7 things you can do about it.Posted on April 2, 2016 by Mikki...